Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 118: Uno!

So I decided to go shopping on the Saturday before Christmas. Looking back at it, I'm not sure why I procrastinate buying gifts. This doesn't happen every year, but it happens enough that I think it may be part of my destiny to combat the harsh realities of an impulsive, irrational, and down right irritated mass of people.

The place was insane! While dazing into space I noticed that I shared the same expression of three other dads. We all stared blankly at an explosion of colors emanating from the toy aisle.

Choices. choices. choices.

I personally can't stand the neeeeed to buy, its contrary to real meaning of Christmas, so I came up with the idea to add a "touch of personality" to some of the gifts I bought. I've done this over the years for many relatives, and now would like to share the tradition with you. My first gift is for my cousin Tristen. I bet he'll be excited to have his own card game! He may be the UNO one!

personalized gifts for Christmas by artist Chris Schroeder from Erie, PA

personalized gifts for Christmas by artist Chris Schroeder from Erie, PA

Stay tuned the rest of this week for some of my other gift ideas.
Like what you see? Leave a comment!

2 comments: